HealthDecision’s shared decision-making tools enable focused, clearer clinician-patient discussions exploring the benefits and harms of medical options.
- Tools are developed by clinicians who deeply understand the subject matter.
- Integration of the medical literature incorporates the latest guidelines, risk scores, and analyses to provide decision support for clinicians
- Decades of clinical experience distill the key steps to guide patients through the decision-making process.
- Research-proven, best-practice risk communication visuals display both the positive and negative outcomes of a particular decision on a single graphic for ease of comparison. These visual icon arrays aid patients in understanding the complexities of different decisions.
- These tools can be integrated into an existing EHR workflow and already have been used for over 7 years, reaching a rate of more than 25,000 patients a year.